The Flexible Learning Fund was launched in 2017. The Fund provides grant support to projects that develop methods of delivering learning that are flexible and easy to access for adults who are in work, or returning to work.
EDLounge the sister of EDQuals was chosen as one of 32 providers across the country to host and manage the project using our bespoke EDQuals learning platform. The aim of the project was to deliver a blend of online and traditional classroom learning experience to adult learners on the Flexible Learning Fund.
The Fund has four broad categories of interest:
– Delivery on a more flexible or convenient timetable
– Making online and blended learning work for adults
– Delivery outside the classroom, which compliments traditional classroom teaching and learning methods
– Delivery methods that allow for caring responsibilities and returning to the labour markets
As part of the Flexible Learning Fund project:
– Learners have 24/7 access to the platform, allowing them to stay on track with their learning
– Learners can access and request support on line.